Saturday, February 9, 2013

Friends

I dig a lot of things mechanical and find peace on machine made by the human condition. With these tangible machines I meet awesome folks. These folks, I hope consider me as a friend too. Here's an infinite cheer to my mechanical friends.
Photo: was taken in the high desert at a friends shop. (Super cool dude) I brought my BSA up to make some adustments and in the process learned a bunch of stuff. I am now super stoked on the bike and want to take it further and make it my own. I hope to make it run great and still commute with it...there is something mysterious about riding a contraption that was designed in the 40's or 50's then chopped in the 70's...
my bike is in the foreground.

-mopeds are fun- see you at the next rally

No comments:

Post a Comment